Sunday, August 7, 2011

Walkies with Isis

Harrooo effuryone! Isis here. Yesterday #1 and I spent some time together- just the two of us. NukNuk and RARA had to stay home (actually they went out on a long walkie earlier in the day) because they have so much energy and I really rather enjoy just moseying & stopping to smell stuff...I was worried at first when the little one moved in that maybe our special trips out would get preempted- not happening 'cuz I've the best daddy in the world!
Will woo come with us?
I love my time with #1 :)
Just taking a break to smell the air.
Peace to you & yours mates; have a beautiful week!

Isis

14 comments:

Berts Blog said...

I think it is very important that we get our one on one time. You must keep the humans in thinking that way.

I have to figth so hard to get My Vickies attention cause there are so many other friends here.

Our one on one time is just the ticket for her too. So whatever you did to get that to happen, just keep doing it.

Bert

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We aren't sure how the walkies are going to work here with the addition of #4, but it will probably be two at a time. Phantom always enjoys his solo walk with Mom, much more relaxing for the old guy:)

Enjoy your walk, Isis.

Woos, The OP Pack

Bailey Be Good! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bailey Be Good! said...

What beautiful open space you have for walkies! Do you ever get the chance to go without the leash?

Happy Sunday woofs & hugs <3,

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

jen said...

beautiful pictures!

The Army of Four said...

LOVE the wide open spaces! What a great walk - thanks for letting us tag along!
Play bows,
Zim

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Now that looks like a nice relaxing kind of walkie.

You haves a nice week too.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you for asking me to walk with you!
I had a marvelous time!
love
tweedles

Milo and Jet said...

That looks like a fantastic spot to take your human for some time together. From Angus & Milo

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

Cute!

Sychoberians said...

Awesome place for walkies we are jealous.

Remy and Flash

White Dog Blog said...

Isis, we understand that nothing is more cherished than dad and me time! Glad #1 understands that, too! You walks sound very pleasant and peaceful. Have a great week.

SiberianForrest said...

So glad you had a good day Isis. Husky hugs

Khumbu said...

Wooo beautiful walkies for a beautiful Isis. Glad your getting special time with your hu'dad.