Friday, June 24, 2011

What's this? Pressies in the mail?

Oh look Isis! We've a package!

Well check it out big brofur! Who is it from??

 

 It's from the PAWZ Isis!! I can smell the pups, Tucker & Fenway!!

  Oh my RA I smell something else...

 

  Harrooooo! A stuffed porcupine!! That's so funny ~ this is definitely the only kind of little animal I'ma gunna get from now on! Thanks mates, this is just what we needed after this stressful week!

 

 Gotta pose pretty with all the pressies; thank you so much furiends!! Give big husky hugs to effuryone!


Hmmm...do I like ducky?
 

BOL! Of course I like ducky!

Toodaloo mates!

RAHUSKY

15 comments:

Terrorzinhos said...

Great pressies!
Lucky boy!

Unknown said...

You've got wonderful pressies, ducky sounds superduper delicious!

bbes tribe said...

Such lucky pups - pressies in the mail! Love the wrinkly up nose.
ernie,sasha,chica,lucas

sharkgila said...

Very nice pressies!

Wooo,
Togo, Tagar & Gamby

Kari in Alaska said...

What awesome pressies!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

rottrover said...

BOL, RA RA!! That's the only porcupine you're ever allowed to have in your mouth!!

Rottie Kisses!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh, dos are such yummy pressies. You is very lucky dog!

Sagira said...

You guys are SO lucky to get presents in the mail, that is so much fun.

Sychoberians said...

Beware of Porcupines bearing gifts.

Remy and Flash

♥I am Holly♥ said...

It's great to get presents in the mail isn't it!!! Enjoy!!! Lots of love, Holly & Mom

kira said...

Hiii my friend
that beautiful photographs!

Bailey Be Good! said...

I LOVE getting mail! And presents make mail that much better!!

Woofs & weekend hugs,

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You are so lucky to get those yummy ducky treats.
What wonderful friends you have that sent them to you
love
tweedles

FiveSibesMom said...

Presents in the mail...so fun! And how was that ducky? (Is that duck jerky?)

White Dog Blog said...

Duck jerky is the ambrosia of the gods! Savor it, young Olympians, as you look down on mere mortals who have no idea what they miss!