Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Out to the sticks!

Hawwooo mates! Nanük here, thanks for visiting us today and thanks for all the kind comments wooos left for Isis on her post recently. Catching snow balls is pretty cool...I like to catch grasshoppers- but nobody wants to make that our special summertime ritual...zeesh, first grasshopper nommins day is what I'd call it hawwooo!

Yesterday I was hanging with big brofur-

Bored, Bored, Bored, What should we do RARA?
Have I ever taken woo to the sticks Nuk?
The sticks? Where is that big brofur?

The sticks is a nice long walk away over the tracks. Pops wasn't too sure we needed to go to a walk in the sticks but we convinced him hawwooo!

First, we walked along the road for a while. Make sure to smile and wag woooos tail when the trains pass- undoubtedly they are taking pictures.



  After you cross the tracks there is still a long walk to go-


Finally,  we made it to the sticks!



Here is another picture- I had just seen a rabbit. "Is that wooooo Speedy??"


Is that woo Speedy??
Pops said it wasn't my little mate Speedy and that I needed to hurry up because it was almost dinner time and we had been walking in the sticks for an hour. Hope woo all take a nice walkie today too! Play bows,

Nanük

27 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Maggie is always bringing sticks in our house to chew on, but none that big!! Wowzer.
stella rose, mags and gussie

Unknown said...

These sticks look very inviting for me! I love sticks very much and I have a very large collection of them in the garden, but mine are really small ones compared to those you found there!
Love
Arno from Germany

Jenn said...

That looks like a really nice spot for a walk! Wish there were places like that around here where I could walk Sookie.

Terri said...

That looks way out there! Love the first with the train.

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lakeland adventures with Lola and Milo said...

Great photos, I love the one with the train.

Sheba.

Anonymous said...

long walkie RA RA...so purrleased you can make that hike with Nanuk...youngster!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I like sticks too- big ones and little ones. Their fun to carry around- aren't they?
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love sticks and would love to come take a walk with you two and play with the sticks. That looked like a nice long walk. Hugs and nose kisses

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

looks like you had a great time!

Life with Wrigs said...

What a great walk you two had (well, three, counting the human)! Those sticks are awesome, but they look like they're too big to carry. We bet the passengers on that train were excited to see you--you probably made their day. :-)

Susan and Wrigs

Sage said...

That's a pretty pawsome walkie you two had with your Pops, but I'm not too sure about nommin' grasshoppers. Yeech!

Kari in Alaska said...

Looks to me like it was fun!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

A Husky Life said...

That looks like such a beautiful walk! And I'm sure there's a lot of interesting things hiding in between the sticks.

Unknown said...

Great shots, and btw the weather looks great over there! :) Hugs, Francesca

Huskies622 said...

What a beautiful walk for everyone! We love the pictures and wish we could get some sticks too!

Kiki and Nala

The Army of Four said...

Oh, the Sticks looks like a beautiful place for a walk! I'll have to ask Zim if we can get there from here. Perhaps the two of us can take Mom while the Prime Minister naps!
Cammie!

White Dog Blog said...

The Sticks look like they go on forever...maybe all the way to New Mexico and the Salad Bar!

Unknown said...

Nanuk, what a lovely walk and with big bro Ra, how great! I hope you all have awooooooo-nderful weekend. BOL
Oz

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

So Mom says that our Missouri grandparents live in the sticks, but we've been there, and there are no big sticks piled up. I think you found the actual sticks.

Kat

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Did you get to play with any of those sticks though?

Sushi said...

You look like you're enjoying what you're doing.

Swami Zoe said...

My fellow bear Nanuk, what a pawesome walk in the sticks! Sure would have been fun to run into Speedy!
Wooooooowoooooooooo! Ku (Zoe's brofur)
http://haikubyku.com

Anonymous said...

I passed an award to you RA on my bloggy today. I hope you will accept it, paw hugs, Savvy

Little Miss Titch said...

what a great adventure Ra,xx Speedy

Pippa Sheltie said...

Hello!
Wowee, that was an amazing stick!! What a super super walk that was, I'll share your stick if you like!
Pippa :)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I came to thank you for all the love and caring and prayers that you have been sending to me while I have been sick. I am still fighting to get better.
Thank you too for all the love and prayers for my moms.
I do not have words to tell you how you have touched our hearts, Thank you for all the love .
forever
your tweedles