Monday, April 10, 2023

After dinner chew

Hawwooo friends, happy Monday! We had a nice weekend, #1 made a nice ham for dinner last night. One or two morsels may have found their way onto the floor lol! 

(Dear Ollie, I love ALL KINDS of treatos, but yes, little soft ones, ahem...like ham bits are especially enjoyed, do woo like ham Ollie??)

So there I was watching the ham get put in the icebox...

Do woo think I could work on my chew for a while?


Give it up!

stinky!


Play bows,

TibmerLove



6 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hi furiends!! So glad you had a pawesome Easter! Bet that ham was tasty!

24 Paws of Love said...

So glad you got some of the ham! BOL!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I LOVE ham, and #1 does give me some as an occasional treat. But right now, I am having some leftover lamb with my dinner and it's really yummy!

Woofs,
Ollie

Huskies622 said...

Sound like that was a great evening, ham and treatos!? That chew looks really good, we want one too!

Rosie and Redford

Sweet William The Scot said...

Thanks for stopping by. We don't blog much anymore ~ well since I got to old to do my job as a reader dog and travel around to show my city.
I'm not to old to enjoy treats and my teeth are still good for the hard ones too.
Your Friend
Sweet William The Scot

Ojo said...

Hi friend, Ojo here! Did the ham fall out of the icebox, by any chance? Wait - a chew! Is that a bully stick?!??! That's even better than ham!